Tuesday, January 24, 2012

never was the girl with a wicked mind, but everything looks better

iMovie - Journey 2

stupid kiddo movie! but it was okayy. stupid, but okayy :p

I can' seem to finish sharing pictures from my Perth trip! It's been almost 2 weeks since I came back and almost 4 months till I get to go back!

I want to stay longer! I want to stay foreverr in Perth!

I'm going to show you guys a little of the city and whatnots! the landscape that I took while in the car. the scenery. the atmosphere. the surrounding.

Photobucket
on the way to the city!

Photobucket
the highway sans (much) cars! if only we had that in malaysia, right?
&& there's a train lane in the middle!

Photobucket
nope, it wasn't a weekend.
your typical weekday road in Perth!

it's like I'm telling you guys there aren't cars being imported to Perth or there aren't cars manufactured in Perth :p

"no, each and every single person in Perth do not own a car"
HAHAA!


though there's lots of those car dealers around! John Hughes! "get your cars from John Hughes in Vic Park" There are plenty dealers! & all the cars are displayed outside and everything. I really don't know how to describe!

anyways, I'm not saying there's no cars in Perth, I'm just saying there's no traffic jams!
which is one thing I love about Perth

Photobucket
the trees are so nice! so paradise-y

Photobucket
my favourite stretch of road! Riverside Drive

feels so Beverly Hills-ish so posh to be driving down this road! on the left, it's all the tall city buildings while on the right, it's the river!

It's so much more beautiful at night!

Photobucket
I don't know where this is, but the car was parked at the parking lot.
the FREE parking lot.

did I mention that most of the parking are free?! like in the mall and shoplots!

I KNOW!
but we malaysians will for sure abuse it if it was practiced here.
some people are just kiasu people.


Photobucket
definitely going back there during the winter, or some nice weather!

Photobucket
doesn't it take your breath away?
you're literally driving towards the sea! (ocean?)

You'll love Perth if you don't like the hustle and bustle of the city! You'll love Perth if you want to relax and just laze around!

You'll hate Perth if you're a nightlife sort of person and you'll hate Perth if you crave adventure all the time!

I LOVE PERTH! as compared to Malaysia, of course! :D