Tuesday, January 17, 2012

shut your mouth and let the music speak out loud

iMovie - What's Your Number?

I've been back for less than a week and already I'm missing Perth so damn much :(

It's not really the company there, if you get what I mean (;p) more like the environment and the relaxation and the people I'm missing. and the telly! HAHA.

I miss 7th Heaven! I miss waking up in time just to watch 7th Heaven and opening the fridge!

I miss having to get ready and wear dresses and go out with my sunnies!

well anyways. I'll probably be wearing 5 layers of clothes the next time I go back there :p

so, we went Hillarys' Boar Harbour on a fine day! I wanted to go to the Aquarium :) such a beautiful place! it would be paradise for kids. there's no wonder they love summer!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the harbour :) or the docks?

Photobucket
the boardwalk :)
most of the shops weren't even opened yet!

Photobucket
SLUSHIES!!
I wanted one when I saw that many :D

Photobucket
the sweets shop!
there's so many types of sweets inside!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
breakfast :D

I would prefer they give me less chips & more sauce!

I've to bring my own sauces when I go out to eat or else we have to buy em!


Photobucket
there's a fried banana, but its hiding :p

Photobucket

hey, it's a boat harbour! so here's some BOATS :P
it was EVERYWHERE!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
don't know where that bridge leads to

That dude with his arms out wide, he though I was taking a picture of him. then he wanted a picture with sissy.

I was like thank gosh he didn't hug me too! armpit sweat yo! yucks :p


Photobucket
these boys though I was taking a picture of them too! so they posed & I took :)

I was trying to take the boats!

Photobucket
Photobucket
those are the fancy yachts!

Photobucket
the boy was fishing :p beside the aquarium!

Photobucket
looks like fun!! (boriingg)

Photobucket
I got my slushie after lunch :DD

Photobucket
I could have ANYTHING or EVERYTHING!
yes, mix and match whatever

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There's nothing much to do there actually. so after having fish & chips, we walked to AQWA!
but that's for a whole new blog post :)! be prepared to see heaps of blue pictures!