Friday, January 20, 2012

bless your sould, you've got your head in the clouds

iSeries - 7th Heaven.

I'm addicted! I couldn't find the older seasons so I'm starting with season 6!

I just love it! its so different from the modern tv series!

the wait, (if you were waiting) is over. here's my take on the day I visited AQWA :) I thought that that place was quite small. & there weren't really anything much to see. so I was a little disappointed, really.

walked over to the aquarium from the harbour after lunch.

we were there for less than 3 hours :( as I said, there weren't much to do.

Photobucket
texting while driving, no no!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
jelly fish!

the entire time while I was in there, I kept thinking of the movie Nemo :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
this looks like the party tank :p

Photobucket
seahorses!! I've never actually seen one before

Photobucket
sucko, my camera didn't focus on the blue front one

Photobucket
Photobucket
the "petting zone"

Photobucket
the lil girl's holding a starfish!

Photobucket
Photobucket
the aquariums beside the sea! *ocean?

Photobucket
Photobucket
the sting ray bay!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
this one damn friendly :)
little fella is saying hello!

Photobucket
super huge yo!

it's ironic, fish eats fish!


Photobucket
if I stood there longer, my dress would be on fire

Photobucket
the view was spectacular!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

went to a part of the place called "ship wreck" and there's a conveyor belt taking us along this big big, I don't know what to call it. tank? aquarium?

how I wish I can swim inside with all the sharks and turtles and stingrays and those other fishes :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
look at their teeth!

Photobucket
got smily face at the their belly

Photobucket
cowabanga dude!

Photobucket
Photobucket
heh! best moment :p

Photobucket
*shark coming song in the background!
de ne ne ne num

went on the belt twice :D that's my favourite part of the tour!

Photobucket
stingray hand puppets!

Photobucket
they're so cuteee! HOMG

Photobucket

that's all :)! we stopped by a few beaches on the way home! it's like a stretch of beaches on the highway! I really love the roads and highways and freeways there! it's always very scenic!

Photobucket

I remember after the day, sissy went to work at night. I don't remember what we had for dinner though :p