Wednesday, January 25, 2012

we're smiling but we're close to tears, even after all this years

iMovie - In Time.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEEPS!

I know it's Cho Sam now, & my chinese birthday, which I wasn't aware of, but when I look back 2 years from now, it's not going to make a difference :p

I'm having the most crappiest CNY of all history! I've not been out of the house, I've not gambled, I've not played mahjong and I've not received more than 10 angpaus!

I was jealous when Keenan came over and told me he has collected more than RM1000 worth of angpaus :(

&&& kids these days! open angpaus before CNY ends! tsk tsk. no wonder this year's angpaus got no seal. it's all those tuck in openings.

well anyways, I don't care if I'm not having the best CNY this year because I'm already happy with what mums bought for me last Saturdayyyy!

Photobucket

Like finally I gots a Mac I can call my own :))))!
I've waited 21 years for this moment! HAHAA.


Photobucket
my preciousss!
peeps, meet MacSchexxy :D!

I'm now looking for a case for it :) those hard cover case or rubberized cases.

I've two macs, but I'm always finding myself using my PC often. Philippa is still always going to be my first baby :)!

Photobucket
pooh is feeling exactly how I feel :))!

I'm grateful and thankful of everything I got and all the opportunities I have.
I'm also grateful and thankful of my mother! some days I don't feel as grateful or as thankful but I'm luck those days are outnumbered by the good days!


It's a privilege to have these things, not a right.
remember that.