Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'll meet a hero, & then we'll dance till the morning light

iMovie - Footloose

I'm obsessed with Holding Out for a Hero! It was originally by Bonnie Tyler, but her version is more rock and roll instead of Elle Mae Bowen's version, which I lovee!

I've spent the whole of yesterday finding for the perfect wallpaper for my screen, and I finally found it :) I can't stop looking at it!

I've also been trying out different photo editing applications but nothing beats PhotoScape! it's so easy, and it's all automatically there for me. Unfortunately, PhotoScape isn't compatible with Mac :( so I'm still trying to find a similar photo editing app. suggestion?

enough of my boring wednesday!

let's reminisce over my Perth trip :)! HAHA. I'm pretty sure you're tired of looking over my Perth pictures and wished I would just open an album and just dump everything inside, right? or not.

However so, this is more for me, less for you. sorry :p

Photobucket

Sissy, Sam and I went up to some hill top for lunch! Sam detoured to let us see some view and boy, it was beautiful! we could see the entire Perth from that hill (mountain? :p) it was seriously very beautiful.

& now I'm jealous of those people who lives at that hill top and get to see that view every time they open their eyes!

Photobucket
I don't like beer, I don't think I'll ever like it.
it tastes spoiled or something. I know its fermented & that's the taste.

we were having a good time, until the meal came. then sissy was just being a mean bitch and she made me cry! so I didn't talk to her for 2 whole days.

I don't even want to remember what she said to be and about me. she was a total full on bitch that afternoon.

but before that.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sam's open steak sandwich

Photobucket
Jess' huge bowl of caesar salad

Photobucket
me Shephard's Pie

Photobucket

I didn't get to finish my meal, I just ran off to cry! that was how mean and total jackass my sister was!

My trip wasn't as perfect as it looked like. we definitely had days where we couldn't stand each other! That's probably because Jess is a bitch at heart and that we had to see each other every time, every day for 3 weeks.

But, lucky for her, I'm very easily satisfied and it takes little to make me happy :)!

like buying a whole big box of strawberries for only AUD 4!

Photobucket

They were just trying to sell everything away before all of em gets spoiled. Unfortunately, I could finish everything because I only had 2 more days left in Perth.

should have went and get em earlierr!

Photobucket
strawberrriiieeeeessss! I love! I want noww!

also another rip off, LIP SMACKERS!

Photobucket
it's everywhere! & it's cheap!

Photobucket

I came home and saw the exact ones I saw in Perth in Watsons, and it was like RM60+ here! that's hell expensive! what's inside, gold? lip healing powers?

pffts.

I miss Perth everyday.