Thursday, January 5, 2012

he's gotta be sure, & its gotta be soon & he's gotta be larger than life

iMovie - Footloose.

it was shorter than I thought. and the storyline is just borderline :(

was all excited but it was a let-down. it was a sweet story though.

Had the best night in a very long time. but first, went back to Harbor Town in the afternoon. this time wasn't a victory because I only gots a few stuffs. going back the second time isn't as exciting as the first.

and thank gosh we went there last week because there weren't many stuffs this week. they sell everything darn fast yo!

detour to some other shopping mall before coming home :)! after that, we went to Burswood for their open air movies :)))!

the weather was great! windy and cold. and the stars above us was a bonus! I only wished the movie was 5 hours movie or something. I could sleep in that field and wake up with a huge smile on my face :D

Photobucket

went there an hour earlier to snag a nice spot :)

Photobucket
I've watched the sun slowly set!

Photobucket
Mr. Moon's already at work!
though the moon is always up here

Photobucket
Photobucket
chillax yo

Photobucket
Sam looks so long in this picture
or maybe he is just that tall..

Photobucket
hello :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


it really was so beautiful. and so serene. and so relaxed. The weather was perfect for a movie night out :)!
if only Malaysia were like this :)! I'll love Malaysia forever.
& I get to wear summer dresses everyday :))!

But it'll be a little dumb to have this kind of event in Malaysia. I mean, we'll just be all sticky and sweaty, even if it's at night.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
movie starting!

Photobucket
Footloose, cut loose, kick off your sunday shoes!

its summer but still it's a little chilly at nights and very windy throughout the entire day, did somebody forget to tell Perth that it's summer? Because if this is summer, I'm going to die when I come back for winter!

I'll be wearing 5 layers under the sun and still be freezing my backside :p

anyways, sissy just came home from work! its time to go outt :)))! till next time.