Saturday, December 31, 2011

my friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the Empire State

iSeries - Greys Anatomy S8.

sissy had to work yesterday, so we all went to lunch after 2pm @ Burger Edge.

some expensive shit ass big burger!

Photobucket
Photobucket
proud?

Photobucket
Solo is like RM7 back home!

Photobucket
they said 'supa crunch fries'

Photobucket
Photobucket
yummy cold ice cream after :D

sissy's been working a lot lately. taking extra shifts too :( ask me to come, but stick me in the house all day.

I want to go shopping :DD! I spent 90AUD the first 4 days, then another 100AUD today :p damn! I have 210AUD left to spend.

though sissy's been paying for my stuffs because everybody here using their cards! how I wish we had this system at home. if you've been to Perth, or australia, you'll know what I'm taking about.

we just have to swipe our cards and key in the pin number for our cards and we're off :)!

that's all I do here, shop :p I've bought a total of 7 dresses so far :D and I've been wearing em here! can't wait to go back home THEN wear it! heh.

anyways, back to yesterday.

went into Reject Shop :))! that shop sells all the awesome cheapass shytes :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
merry christmas kids.

Photobucket

sissy had to work again, so I followed Sam to his parents home in the evening.
&&& the best part is that the weather was great ;D chilled outside till the sun went down - actually till sissy finished work so we could have dinner.

Photobucket
Photobucket
his getting the hang of it.

me & Alison (sam's mommy) were sitting back trying to figure out what's he drawing!

He also sprayed what happens to look like some scary ass girl with scary ass hair and teeth and eyes! I wanted to bring it back home and scare sissy with it because there's soooooo many ways to!

It was hell hilarious!

Photobucket
I am loving Perth! even though it's summer right now.