Sunday, December 19, 2010

ignite the light & let it shine, just own the night like the 4th of July!

iMovie - Going The Distance.

It's a nice movie :))! it has the kind of happy ending that is satisfying. & Justin Long is staring! score! :p

Loving me holidays! it's only been 2 days now and I'm having lots of fun with the company of KY :) she's gonna stay with me until she goes back to Teluk Intan.

Loved the second I walked out of the examination hall. chit-chat at the corridor for almost an hour before saying our goodbyes then a bunch of us went for a game of bowling :))! I was so super excited.

I haven't bowl since foreverr. so it was fun & I definitely had a good time! I lost my voice shouting and stuff.

though I hate it when my ball goes into the gutter! it always for some reason goes into the gutter the first time and then on the second time, only 1 or 2 pins left standing -.- so frustrating. && when I bowl for other people, I can get strike but when I bowl for myself cannot. tsk

we played for almost two to three hours then I bailed home. came home and sleep before going for dinner at Sushi King, Solaris!

dude, that place is freaky! there was nobody there when KY and I entered. thought it was closed. we were their only VIPs :p

pictures time!

Photobucket

what ever happened to the clown bowling shoes? I liked that shoes. even thought it looks funny and clown-like, it was the original bowling shoes! this new ones (to me) looks like some sports shoe.

Photobucket
this picture is funny! its like Abu is gonna fall forward :p

know what, that's his second time playing and he's already super good at it. he has athletes blood running inside of him cause I heard he picked up snooker as fast as he picked up bowling.

Photobucket
the girls & our balls ;p

Photobucket
took a picture at the nicely decorated area place thingy.
I'm always fascinated with how they decorate that place. kudos.

Photobucket
splurged on this! I've never had those growing up
mums didn't allow it.

Photobucket
dinnerr! even though there were nobody,
I'm glad I didn't come home with food poisoning!

Photobucket
we helped them 'drink' all their sweet sauce.
yums


hmm came home after, tried to fix my Apple. I don't know what happened to it but after I deleted the Facebook app cause it was giving me face problem, my Apple went blank & I couldn't on it since.

Thank gosh for my brother! he is seriously a God sent! he took the time and patients to guide me through everything. I had so many obstacle while jail breaking and restoring and unlocking it. but nothing could stop my brother!

3 days, 2 & 1/2 hours time difference and 62 emails later, my Apple baby is alive :))! and the ++ up side is that I had all my original data installed! everything was just as it was. except for those apps but its alright.

Photobucket
cute picture popped up while it was jail breaking!

ahh. I'm so relieved! without my Apple is like going out without money or something!
got back the nice picture of Nadiah, me & KY :)! last day of classes.

Photobucket




thank you my brother!