Saturday, December 18, 2010

given my reputation, excuse me, I don't mean to be rude

iMovie - Charlie St. Cloud.

oh my Mr. Zac Efron :)) enough said?

I'm tempted to now get the book The Death & Life of Charlie St Cloud. I'm sure it'll be epic!


just wanted to blog about the week before hell week. the pre-hell week! it was hell too but not as deep as hell. & hear me on when I say hell, I don't mean literal hell. I won't know what hell is or isn't but when I say hell, I meant personal torture chambers for myself.

so don't go say "you don't know what hell is" blah blah blah alrights?

I did nothing but sleep, study, wrote notes and went to class, routinely! the only time I got to get out of the house and breathe some fresh air was when I had to leave for classes. that's it.

well and that one day we went for dinner at some steamboat place opposite Sunway Pyramid for Nadiah's birthday with Ms. Jamuna, me IT lecturer.

it was kinda fun. after class, 3 cars went bumper to bumper to Sunway! thank gosh I didn't have to drive! I refuse to drive during peak hours! you crazzyy :p

Photobucket
the lovely Nip as our driver :)

Photobucket
the starting of our steamboat journey!

Photobucket
here's Nip, JeeHau, Ting Jun, AhMa & Alex!

I'm so surprised that those two little ladies there can eat sooo much! I mean, they were steadily eating for the whole 2-3 hours we were there!

I was the second to surrender after more than an hour! Abu was the first. I don't think steamboat appeals to his taste buds. anyways, after I caved it, I was the chef! it was fun(ny) and I liked it.

great company = happy days!

Photobucket
in the middle of the actions!

Photobucket
my very creative shot of Nad being surprised.
okaay, my camera spazed..

Photobucket
Photobucket
ain't she a very happy birthday girl, with ms. Jamuna

Photobucket
Photobucket
from every angle :p

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

what a night :)!
some pictures are courtesy of Mr.TingTong & AhMa.

I actually don't really remember what I did that whole week or if there's something else I missed out on. my brain didn't have the space to remember it all AND remember all the stuff I NEEDED to remember.

but if you're following my on Twitter then its safe to say that you knew everything then and there :)


speaking of Twitter,
whatthefracks is wrong with my twitter count :(
I have close to 7000 tweets, and now I only about about 300.