Saturday, December 25, 2010

it turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you

iSeries - Gilmore Girls.

I can never get bored of watching it over & over & over & over again


Didn't actually have a nice Christmas eve nor a Christmas day. It's just not the same when me siblings aren't here with me.

I had great days leading up to Christmas though, that counts for something :)

I can't believe its year end. its just too fast. it felt fast! I was reading my Christmas blog post from last year, and I could remember the day! its unbelievable that its been a year already!

insane! mind blowing!

anyways, went back to Pavilion yesterday for xmas eve. it wasn't the same as the last time I was there. it was more exciting the last time! its either because it was with the company of KY or because I had heaps of shopping to do.

I think its the shopping :p

this time, I couldn't wait to just have dinner and leave!
hmm, my shopping spree bug is gone :)) I have not spend any money since Thursday!

so, I came home just in time for Bones! after that I went to bed before 11PM. yes I was sound asleep while you guys were counting down the seconds. haha. I surely slept early. old lady.

& then came today!
MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!

woke up super early, read me book then I fell back asleep :p

woke up again, synced me tunes into me iPod, packed & that was pretty much my crappy christmas day. nothing productive.

Gave Zephyr his Christmas present! he's one lucky dog, luckier than Coffee cause he gets gifts for his birthday, for christmas, for being charming! there ain't treats for Coffee's birthday cause I don't know when it is :p

Photobucket
he ain't as smart as I though he was :s
it took him a really long time to get the bone out of its packaging.

Photobucket
haha! now this is a candid.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow though. more than today actually. I'm finally going to Penang :))! I totally can't wait. I haven't been there since July of 2007!!

ROAD TRIP BABY!
I love traveling! I love the whole packing process & stuff.






keep tabs on me tweets for
more new & exciting stuffs :p