Thursday, December 23, 2010

Am I a sinner, cause half my dinner is still there on my plate!

iMovie - Vampires Suck.

Stupid movie! I seriously cannot laugh at their idiocy! I find it ridiculous and lame instead of funny. not just this movie but this TYPE of movies, you know what I mean. it's stupid.

Watched cause Matt Lanter is staring in it :) he seriously do not look cute in those heavy make up!

I'm such a good girl today :)) and yesterday, kinda! I promised not to go out anymore and spend. so this two days I've been catching up on my spring cleaning and arranging + keeping all my notes. idk why instead of throwing it out, I keep it. I've been keeping all my notes since Foundation.

Photobucket
y'all think the top notes could fit into that overflowing folder?

I didn't think so too!

Daiso products to the rescue :D

wrapped my books, made more shelf space and threw out some of my brother's old stuff.

Photobucket
my books took up the whole row of shelf ALREADY!?

I found a small superr duperr old Canon printer that doesn't look like a printer in one of the cupboards and the battery oil water thingy was spilling out! imagine how long it was there! like the 6 years I've moved into my brothers room + the time he was here! that's a looooong time.

gross.

what else did I do. hmm. Ooh mama gave me a set of boxes to put my necklaces, rearranged the stuff on my 'tree', organized my DVD box sets and downloaded apps into my Apple. that's about it.

and I'm done! its nice to clean my room once awhile. it reminds me where I place my stuffs.

It feels so different now staying home than to go out :p the day seems to pass faster when I'm out. how ever weird I'm feeling, I promised myself not to go out anymore! until at least after Christmas.

I've spent sooo much in just 5 days! I've spent around RM 700 above in 5 days! how the hell I spent so much is beyond me! obviously I didn't know at the time, until I came home and made a list of what I've gotten.

WOWZA! I thought I pressed the wrong numbers! I had to take a double-take! its crazy.

NO MORE SHOPPING! NO MORE SPENDING!

I've blew through 2 & 1/2 months of my allowance. good job -.-

oh wells ;))! I have NO post-purchase cognitive dissonance! (lol this is how I learn! even though classes are over, I'm still applying what I've learned from Marketing & Consumer Behavior to my daily life ;p) I love everything I've gotten. and I'm a happy girl this December. happy days!

the other day when I was at Mercato, I saw so darn many Willy Wonka sweets! I'm so tempted to get em but they're so expensive :( why can't it be cheaperrr!

Photobucket
Photobucket
yums :)





might be going on a road trip real soon :D