Monday, December 20, 2010

I got a vision to make a difference & it's starting today.

iMovie - The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

I love the fact that they only used one main song in the entire movie and that song came from One Republic :))!

typical Disney movie! is it a Disney movie?? I hope so, cause it felt that way.

so. back to reality.

Went to KL on Saturday. I don't like going down to KL on a weekend because there's super many people there, but surprisingly there weren't as many people as I expected. Took KY to Sungai Wang.

lol. it was the blind leading the blind ;p but we managed to find our way! after almost 4 hours shopping around there, we went over to Pavilion to join my mother. my feet was hurting by then and it was only 5PM plus.

shopped, shopped and then shopped some more. we went around looking for my Christmas gift from mums. I told her I wanted perfume and a book! and that's what I got :))

after smelling soooo many types of perfumes, until my nose couldn't tell the differences, it was down to 3 choices. mums made the final decision and got me the DKNY green apple perfume

after more time has passed, we found a great spot to rest our feet. a spot you won't expect us to hang out for long! surprisingly it was a very nice spot :p

anyways, after we got everything we wanted, we went for dinner at The Loaf. dude oh dude! the food there is mind boggling! it'll blow your socks off! it's so super delicious! yums.

came home, unpacked then I was off to bed! KY was doing her stuff. she's surprised by how early I sleep every night. I told her before but she didn't believed it until she saw herself ;p

Photobucket
good morning! it was only 11am.
& we're already all ready!

Photobucket
don't remember which hotel. it was just beside Pav.

Photobucket
Photobucket
there, that special spot has table lamps too!

Photobucket
find it familiar yet?!
it's the toilet of Parksons!! :p

Photobucket
while resting our feets! paiin.

Photobucket
Photobucket
lamb curry rice

Photobucket
oh baby! Salmon Twist
yums ;)

Photobucket
Mushroom Soup in bread bowl

Photobucket
bon appetit!

Photobucket
Merry Christmas KY :)

Photobucket
mums a very bad photographer -.-

Photobucket
after almost 9 hours of walking & shopping!

Photobucket
after smelling all of those..

Photobucket
TADA :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
my preciouss ;p




another day out today!
check that out tomorrow :)