Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I whip my hair back & forth, just whip it, whip it real good.

iMovie - Tron.

ohmy Sam Flynn :))!
loved his hoodie & leather jacket look more than the skin tight suit.

the storyline is bullcrap but the graphic was awesome. The lights and the colours and the digital stuff captured me. I wonder how it looks like in 3D!

It's only good when there's action, the whole talking scenes are booooring. Ooh I liked how they segued from one scene into the next during the beginning of The Grid, that was fascinating.

so, shopping day 4 :) except I didn't do any shopping that day.

what did I do yesterday? recall.

I woke up at 7 am then went back to sleep until 9.30. got ready in a jiffy, sent KY back to campus to drop her things then dropped her off at One Utama before meeting up with Elyza for lunch.

why in gosh name is there so many people at Ikea during a Monday? work parents, work!

had lunch, chat, walked around until she had to leave. after that I walked around some more, deciding which books I should get, Mini Shopaholic or the set of Lauren Weisberger 'shoe' books. I definitely want to get both, but I couldn't at that time.

so I chose one and hopefully I can get the other one STASAP.

waited for Rachel then we went for a movie :))!

during the movie, the screen blacked out! my very first encounter! When Clu said "hie Sam.." blank! haha.

had dinner before I came home and crashed.
it feels so good crashing into my bed after a long day! going to sleep was breezy and easy :)

every time I go Cold Storage, I always asked mums if I could get those candy canes, cause I was craving for em. and every time she'll say no. no this no that. but that other day, she curi-curi bought a box for me!

aww momsterr!

Photobucket

I didn't even know she bought it until we came home!

lastly, say hello to my newly owned books! imma give you heaps of TLC ;))

Photobucket
can't start reading it already!





went out shopping again today ;D
I'm spending way too much.
control yourself woman!