Friday, October 8, 2010

you talk too much, maybe that's the way of breaking up the silences

iSeries - How I Met Your Mother.

dang, I can't not watch HIMYM now! I likey Ted Mosby :) and of course Barney! who don't :))!

so, I said I'll be begging for my holidays back, and this week would be the week I'm begging! classes are a killer! it's sort of like I'm taking my master or something.

really, kudos to you people that actually have to study so much harder than me!

having 9AM to 6PM back-to-back classes isn't fun, at all! I don't know who or WHAT arranged the timetable but whoever it is, they suck! there's totally no breaks in between classes! there's like 30 minutes or 15 minutes break in between some classes but as we all know, ALL classes ends later than it should!

It's really killing me. I'm already sick from it. However, somehow someway I'm feeling that determination to do the best I can!

I'm really digging Marketing :) and Information & Technology System! & sometimes I like my Consumer Behaviour class because the lecturer is funny!

let me tell you what joke he told.

there's this guy that said he can make a rocket and fly himself to the Sun. when everyone said it's too hot, he said, I'll fly at night! HAHAHA. get the joke?

That lecturer will never fail to make me walk out of class without a stomachache!

& HATING ECONOMICS! it should really be a dead subject :p

anyways, apart from that, I'm liking my classmates very much. definitely better than my foundation class :) I'm having tons on fun, although Angeline left me :(

I was surprised that almost everyone in class knew my name! and I'm embarrassed that I can't say the same :( I've got to remember chinese names better! I didn't even know they knew my name!

anyhoo. I've been sitting with different people in class everyday! I'm making friends :) and let me tell you, my classmates are awesome! not one I hate. I'm glad I'll be in class with them for at least 2 more years! haha.

Ooh && the WHOLE class is teaching me mandarin! there's a few students from China and some of em are teaching me! some don't know how to speak english at all.

that's probably what's going to motivate me to go class everyday ;)




that's what's owning my butt for 3 days a week!
thank gosh it's only for 3 days ;p