Sunday, October 3, 2010

some people want it all, but I don't (yeah right Jeanette :p)

iSeries - One Tree Hill 8.

man, seeing Nathan in season 1 and seeing him now! I love him more and more every episode ♥

imma talk books again. I'm sorry, I can't help it! I'm totally book crazed at the moment. You don't want to read about it, then just leave this page :)

with my storytelling, boring could be interesting :P HAHA!

so, I'm done reading The Last Song! I was shocked when I turned to the last page and there wasn't anymore pages! I didn't even realised that I was almost done! it took me 1 day to read that book!

it's really a page flipper! I was so into the book, I hadn't realised! I knew I was towards the end because I've watched the movie but I thought the book would drag longer or something, it always does!

anyways, I totally love both stories - the book version and the movie version individually! I know right, it's a first! usually I'll think the book is better but this time, nope! I liked some scenes from the movie more and I liked some conversations in the book more

but all in all, it's like I was reading and watching two different thing! similar but different in a way! both awesomely amazing :)

totally can't compare the book and the movie! both will be winners if I do compare them! and I finally know why it's called The Last Song after reading the book, I didn't when I watched the movie! dumb.

you wanna know why it's called that? -because Ronnie finished Steve's piano composition.. I don't know what's the music term :s anyways, it was their last song together :')

so anyhoo! Today, went to KLCC and visited the japanese bookstore Kinokuniya for my very first time! yes, I haven't been there before! laugh it up!

it was book paradise dudes! I felt to joy and happiness just picking up the books there and touching it! HAHA.

yes, I do get a little high when I see all the books I like ;P I did mention this before, if I could spend all my money, it would be on books!

there we soo bloody many copies of the same books which I likey cause then I could choose! HAHA. I'm weird like that, go with it!

I spotted a different artwork cover for Mini Shopaholic and that's the one I want! if I can't find the right size that is :) it's a little bigger and the price is still the same! and there's the hardcover one too but of course that's more pricey.

Photobucket
just like what Minnie says - MINE MINE MINE!

yes, I read a few pages online :p I can't help it, I'm dying to read it!

I also spotted Lauren Conrad's third and final book from her trilogy! I didn't know it was already out because wikipedia stated that it was due to release October 5th! ahh. I want it, I almost wanted to get it then and thete but I though I'll it from Popular instead! discount :)

Photobucket

I like to spend money on books but I also prefer to choose the pay less route :P cheapskate!

I would like to think that my mums won't complain or voice out when I tell her I wanna get a few more books after she already bought 3 for me last week because like really, which mother don't feel happy that their kid reads and would rather spend money on book than other things right?

haha fingers crossed!

check that out!
Photobucket
this wasn't all. it was the 4th stack I saw! there's more, trust me! I would have taken pictures of all the stacks if there weren't so bloody many people there.

also saw Jamie Oliver's new book! I would think it's totally annoying that he has so many books if I didn't already love him!

Photobucket

seriously, how many more books is he gonna publish?! He has 14 books... and counting ;p



I am currently book crazy!