Friday, October 15, 2010

bend or broken it's a family tree, each branch a part of a part of me.

iMovie - Coyote Ugly.

Adam Garcia


So yesterday - attended a loooong day of classes then went for dinner @ BubbaGump Shrimp to celebrate JieYing's birth :)

I was super wiped out, super tired and super hungry all at the same time! it's torture trying to actually keep my eyes opened.

I begged my last class of the day lecturer to let us out earlier, and he did :) it was supposed to end at 7PM but he let us go before 6.30! yay.

Rushed to The Curve. well not rushed because there's a massive jam at the straight from my college to the U-turn traffic light in front of The Curve.. but but I managed to beat the jam and reached there before 7 :))!

I had to change in the car! haha. I can officially tick off changing in the car from my list.

met up with Vivian with my sad, tired face! I was about to KO when the nice waiter guy offered to give me a free drink if I could solve his puzzle. which I tried, but failed. nevertheless, he gave me that free drink :D

as the night progressed, my tiredness grew weaker cause I was having fun! Thanks Jing for your birthday and Rachel for inviting me! and the rest for making it a fun night out.

Photobucket
birthday girl

oh P/S : don't take me to TGIF or Chillis or anywhere that celebrates birthday celebrations with the staff singing and asking me to hold a ketchup bottle! If I have to do it, I'm bring you down with me Rachel :P

however, Bubba Bubba (my nickname for that place) has pretty catchy lines :)

Photobucket
the tomorrow (today)'s birthday boy

Photobucket

if you want your birthday cake, let me see your booty shakee!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
paying the bill. look at gedik Khoo & her phone!

Photobucket
Photobucket
my two happy best friend.

Photobucket
Happy Birthdaayy Jingster!

Photobucket
gone a little wild there :p

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
what's that she's holding?
YUP! her phone! viv, I must hide your phone one day :p

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
*cough cough* heh

who's having the group pictures? high school group picture :p

came home, showered, read my new tweets then wiped out just before midnight only to wake up suddenly at 3AM -.-

so I watched Life Unexpected and One Tree Hill in the middle of the night before finally falling back to sleep at 5AM only to wake up again before 10AM to get my butt off to campus!





Jeanette needs her sleep!!

let.me.slee
p.in.peace.