Thursday, October 21, 2010

the whole world stops to stare for awhile cause you're amazing

iSeries - Got To Dance.

Adam Garcia and Ashley Banjo are just too good looking :D!
Ashley with his dimple when he smiles melts me!

I am wiped! thank gosh it's almost the weekend. & thank gosh I don't have classes on Fridays! I need to sleep, I need to not worry so much.

I can't wait until I've submitted all my courseworks and presentations! those are what's weighing me down right now. stressing until pimples are popping up like balloons :(

On a brighter note, it was one of my classmate's birthday yesterday! 2010.2010, nice huh. anyways, Nadiah was super hyped up about it because it's the first birthday since the whole class been a whole!

yes, we're all very close now even though we've known each other for less than a month. wait actually, its been a month yesterday!

anyways, we sang, we wished, we partied :) I really shouldn't have bought balloons to class! the hair behind my neck was literally standing the entire time balloons were around me! I'm afraid of balloons and clowns! and jokers!


Photobucket
Photobucket
she's poking the balloon with her nails!
oh & this is Hui Yun :))

Photobucket
balloon boy.
Photobucket
Zoey! she's from China & she's teaching me a lot of mandarin!

Photobucket
Photobucket
all that we could afford :p




gosh, I love my class :)




*edited Friday night!

at first I've decided not to go to the small gathering at Abu's place but every one of them guilt-tripped me into going. and of course I caved! you would too if everyone called and ask you to go. I felt bad because Abu personally called me and asked why I didn't want to come.

and so I went. all in all, I had fun :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Nadiah's a happy drunk :p
Photobucket
Photobucket
HY's teaching me heaps of mandarin too :)

Photobucket
I'm a crazy drunk :p

Photobucket
I'll enjoy the next 3 years with em :)