Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I want nobody nobody but you *clapclapclap (HAHAH)

iSeries - Grey's Anatomy.

pick me, choose me, love me!


I just had a 5 hour straight nap :))! It was more than what I had for the past 2 days combined. well, not really :p but it was more than my group mates who was up till the wee hours to finish our presentation. me, I curi tulang :p

Me first time presentation for degree was yesterday. I must say, it went quite well :)

The day before, me and the others were in the library the entire day! we only came out of the think tank, yes, we have those think tanks :P sounds like we're fishes trying to study! anyways, the only time we came out was to have dinner.

Stayed there until 11PM! that's insane! I've never ever stayed in campus pass 8! haha. it was kinda creepy with very little cars there! and very creepy when you can hear the swimming pool water swooshing.

Anyways, first presentation was marketing :) it went pretty well. I HOPE! because the lecturer had nothing to ask. when we asked if he had any questions for us, he said "no, no question. it was very clear"

during marketing presentation.

Photobucket
we still can pose for the picture :P

Photobucket
heh. look at Hui Yun!
they are such sweet people! AiLing, Fui Ng and Rina.

Photobucket
getting ready! nerves.

Photobucket
FORMAL class picture! LOL.
the height line is so obvious :(

Photobucket
I love my class :))!

what a relieve! after just a quick breather, we burned the midnight oil again for econs presentation, today.

It was a disaster! for one thing, I hate econs, for another that dude was distracting me, it pissed me off! so everything went wrong! oh wells. I'll be lucky to even get a C!

ECONOMIC SUCKS!

oh wells. I'm now going to sleep as much as I can before the second wave of assignment submission!

my group mates definitely deserves a good nights sleep !

I love how my lecturer understands and are willing to postpone our submission dates :D so easy to persuade them because they like our class! haha. my foundation class was called the most naughty and noisy class ever but this time, the lecturer actually said they like coming into our class :)! YAY.



more reason to love them right :p