Saturday, October 9, 2010

its times like these, time and time again

Dear Angeline,

You're leaving me once again. It's at the very same college you're leaving behind that we started blooming our friendship. We've been classmates since form 4 but we were never really close friends.

It was the day you shouted my name during our first day of orientation in Auditorium B that sparked our friendship. Ever since then, I've thought of you as nothing short of a best friend.

Its been a pleasure sitting next to you in each and every class for almost 2 years :)

I'll miss the times when I'll burst out laughing for nothing while you simply just sit there and watch me.

I'll miss the times when I'll sit there watching youu laugh out loud.

Photobucket


I'll miss the times when you and I go into the toilet and just stare at ourselves in the mirror, rather than actually using the toilets.

I'll miss the times when I'll just stand in front of the toilet mirror, wondering what you're thinking.

Photobucket


I'll miss the times when we take pictures in class.

Photobucket


I'll miss the times when I'll have someone by my side when I didn't do my homework

Photobucket


I'll miss the times when we tweet each other when we're sitting next to each other in class.

Photobucket


I'll miss laughing because without you, people will think I'm crazy for laughing out of the blue.

Photobucket


I'll miss texting you to ask where you are.

Photobucket


I'll miss your orange car, I will alright.

most importantly, I'll miss YOUU :)

Photobucket




illmissyou babe :))
gosh! my super long hair!