Tuesday, April 26, 2011

my friends say I'm a fool to think that you're the one for me.

iMovie - Criminal Minds.

I'm hooked already! too bad I couldn't get season 1 in time. but I have seasons 2 - 6 :)) I'm happy. I'll let season 1 slowly, slowly come to me :p

so, here's the deal. last week or so, my down speed was crazily fast. like super speed, super sonic fast. I don't know how or why myself. so I took advantage of it and gotten myself..

deep breath*

Cougar Town season 2. Criminal Minds seasons 2,3,4,5,6. How I Met Your Mother season 5, 6. a bunch of random movies and latest shows :))!

was in the middle of getting Criminal Minds season 1 but then my mother goes and turn off the whole connection. and now it's tortoise slow again. tsk.

oh wells. I sure miss it, but I've accepted that all good things must eventually end.

I'm trying VERY hard not to watch Criminal Minds until my holiday starts in June but apparently I'm not trying hard enough cause I'm already done with season 2.

my will power is never that strong when it comes to watching shows :p

anyways.

I have to start reading up on my Business Management and PDC. 3 weeks till my exams and I have 14 chapters to brush up on. I wasn't paying much attention this whole semester. so now I'm counting on my very rusty remembrance power which I possess.

Dear Santa, all I ever want for Christmas in a photographic memory. please & thank youu.

anyways again.

I have today off. no class :)) and I can't believe it's already 4.30PM. why so fast?!

went out with the mumster. our mission was to spend money, and money we indeed spent :p
Every time I pass the sugar isle, I always wanted to get any one of those willy wonka sweets, but it's too expensive. Today however, I bought one. and it's such a letdown :(

I choose Bottle Caps. wasn't what I expected.

Photobucket

Photobucket
its not shaped like bottle caps :(

I had Gobsmackers Gobstoppers a few years back while I was in Singapore. but I don't remember how it tastes like. but I'm sure that was nicer than Bottle Caps..

Photobucket


:)

I don't want the day to end.
I'm finally a little relaxed.