Tuesday, April 12, 2011

& Sebastian Vettel wins yet again :) keep on keeping on!

iSports - Formula One Malaysian GP.


a little advice I'll give.
if you don't have GREAT tickets, never go F1 :)
if you don't have GRANDSTAND tickets, never go F1 :)

but I had lots of fun spending the day with Zhee Yi at Sepang! the journey there was fun fun fun, the 'while we were there' was a little fun, the ride home - we were wiped.

I think Zhee and I were making the most noise on the bus! we were laughing and talking so loudly. as usual :)

we had our goofy sessions, we had our joke sessions, we had our misunderstanding session, we practically cried laughing so hard on the bus.

Photobucket

this is why I love going F1. apart from watching the cars, hearing the engines and scanning for super charming, super leng chai guai lous! :)))!

there's always thousands of guai lous at Sepang during F1 weekend, without fail :) eye candy everywhere!

anyways. back to the ride there. it took forever! it was super jam miles away from the circuit. plus, our driver was a dummy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
stupid traffic police only makes jams worst!
they didn't let one side of the roundabout go round.

Photobucket
people parking at the highway super far from the circuit.

so, 10-15 minutes away from the main main highway entrance, we decided to get down and walk! bad idea.

it was so tiring. thank goshness it wasn't sunny! the weather was actually very nice, cloudy and windy without rain :)) just as I asked! thanks Mother.

so, we walked from the bus to the main entrance. tired already man! and there's still like this uphill we had to climb to get to the main gate entrance! gaa.

Photobucket
half way up.

Photobucket
every time when we think we have a good angle of the
signage there, a bus or car passes by -.-

Photobucket
every year I go, every year I take a picture of it.


walk. walked. walked. walk. stop to take some pictures, the walk again.

once we got there, at the gate of the entrance, they said our ticket was invalid and its only for the Rain concert!

ohno. I didn't walllllllkkkk all the way up for no reason so I told them all kinds of bullshit. and that I did call Sepang to confirm the gates, which I did. and stuff. finally they let us in without scanning out tickets :)

never give up! always fight for what you want, you'll eventually get it no matter how impossible it is.

I did. my ticket wasn't even for the race, but I got to watch the race eventually didn't I? :p

after like half an hour, we bailed. we went walked everywhere else instead. hahaa. see, don't go unless you have great tickets! like those seated one, and those covered areas!

but boy, there were so many people on the hillstand.

Photobucket
madness!

Photobucket
see, it wasn't too sunny or hot :)

Photobucket
she's happy :)

Photobucket
I'm happy :)

Photobucket
we went inside the F1 tent. so naise!
got aircond and TV to watch the race :)

Photobucket
sure thing!

Photobucket
took again otw down.

Photobucket
"zhee, leng chai there! wahhhh"
"jean, where?!?!" :p

I LOVE GOING TO SEPANG.
well, kind of ;)


it has brought friends and I closer. hahaa. every year someone would be willing to follow me. which I'm very grateful for :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




&& youu HAVE to see the cars in action. seeing it on the tele or in pictures pales in comparison to watching it live. & the loud roaring of the engine is addictive.

it's a brilliant masterpiece those cars!