Friday, April 8, 2011

let's waste time, chasing car around our heads.

iSeries - Grey's Anatomy.

whats up with the whole musical episode?! it was ridiculously funny.

so super auto-tuned! it was funny. it wass funny. but at least they sung almost all the significant songs that was on when memorable scenes from that series was shown.

Spent the whole day of yesterday with Tan Zhee Yi.

she came over and surprised me with a pair of F1 tickets :) I feel so, idk. feel so happy and proud to have a friend like her, to have all my friends be just my friends!

Photobucket

everything was uphill from then.

watched a bunch of Ellen Degeneres' videos on YouTube in the mornings, that usually cheers me up. I love Ellen Degeneres if you hadn't guessed. I'll usually start my days watching her YouTube.

well then. went for breakfast at Subway. I'm obsessed with Subway! I've been having it very frequently lately. I'm on a mission to try all the sub! it's only RM7.50. everyday sub of the day :)

I've tried their Italian BMT, Spicy Italian, Turkey Breast and Meatballs Marinara so far.

back on topic!

after that Zhee decided to have Snowflakes, but first we went Segi. I told her going to KD at that time was crazyyy. but we went anyways, couldn't find parking for snowflakes so we bailed. came home.

did all sort of crazy stuffs Zhee and I can come up with, and it's heaps of crazy stuffs :p

I had fun. tons of fun :)

Photobucket
she sit until so comfortable like that :p

Photobucket
she 'let' me be taller than her!
hahaa.

played around with her camera. Steve Jobs needs to improve the front camera quality. it really sucko balls.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my face tired already. haah. its true.

The day passed by so quickly. so fast she went back home and it was 7pm. man. with days like that, I wish time was longer. I had fun.

thanks Zhee :) hope you'll choose Segi :)) so I can get to see more of you.


on another note.


Photobucket
F1, you ready for me and Zhee Yi?
hopefully we can sneak in to a better zone :p
& I hope it doesn't rain, or be too hot. just nice!
please Mother, be kind to us on Sunday :)






hanging 10 with Zhee Yi makes
me miss high school very mucho!