Friday, April 15, 2011

today I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed.

iSeries - Top Gear.

how I wish I had the whole box set. watching series 12-16 :)

I don't like this whole month! I can't wait until I've handed up alllll my assignments. I still have another 4 assignments to submit this month.

after that, I'm gonna focus really hard on my exams. I know my assignment marks aren't that good, so my exam marks gots to be naise!

I hate hate hate this superman lecturer I have. we nicknamed him that because apparently he looks like Clark Kent. I don't see it but everyone else does. I thought it was only my class but there's other classes students that called him that too!

I really hate him. he keeps telling us to relax and don't be so stressed about our assignment and all things bullshits. then when he marked it, he said we all did a terrible job -.-

ass. i really hate him la. like today!

he decided to have an impromptu presentation. 2 days ago, he did told us about this presentation, just to prepare us, and to let us warm up. at the end, he said he'll be giving marks! 5 marks. gaa!

thank gosh for our quick thinking feet. I thought we did well, but he wouldn't say. lagi ass!

I seriously, really really hate him!

check out our product for today!

Photobucket
quite interesting, no?
& I used the receipts that was crumpled in my bag! :p

Photobucket
totally OMG.

Photobucket
Photobucket
ohyeah :))

Photobucket
I said "KY why so long one?"
she said "oh I'm taking a lot!"

Photobucket
she couldn't remember our names.

we were Abu Bolognese - ambassador of our product
Jeanette Spaghetti and Nadiah Carbonara - co-founders
& KY fettucini - director of marketing

Photobucket


whatever. now I have 4 assignment - 3 group assignment, 1 individual assignment and 2 presentation to prepare for.

I also hate assignment. unless its those easy ones :p

I would looove to scream out thank gosh its Friday! and sing that Rebecca Black song, the one Vivian always tweet about when its Friday :p but it's all the same to me. weekend or not, I still won't get the rest I needed. it'll still be another stressful day filled with assignments and school-related problems.

the life of an university student. posh ain't it. hmm.

That's why, ENJOY HIGH SCHOOL YOU RUGRATS!






peace out!