Thursday, April 8, 2010

in your wedding dress, to have and to hold & even at my best.

iMovie - Fast & Furious.

Paul Walker

I bet every guy imagines themselves as Paul Walker when they're driving, right? :P

My very final finals is around 2 weeks or so away! I'm already kinda nervous for it because for one, I don't want to fail anything and two, I want to get As :P I have NO idea when I've become so aware of my grades! -probably when I started college.

I miss my old self where I didn't give a damn of what grades I get.

I'm starting on my revisions. doing heaps of accounting because I'm really falling back on them. For once I'm hating accounting so badly. gots to get it right! I'll seriously be ashamed of myself if I get anything below an A-? AHH!

dork alert ;)

anyhoo. I was so super heartbroken when I found out what happened to my watch! I didn't even realised that I broke the glass :( I still don't know how it happened. it's broken from the inside! hopefully it can be fixed! Sometimes that's why I don't want to wear it, I don't want to get scratches on it.

Photobucket
I don't even want to look at my watch!
the more I look at it, the more heartbroken I am.

cleaned my room yesterday. I would rather wash my own clothes, hang them up, clean my room than to wash the bloody car! It's covered with bird shit and those sap for the tree and everything else but I'm refusing to wash it! I HATE washing the car! ish. why isn't there a car wash service here for RM 8!

I shall park my car not-under the tree from now on so it won't get dirty! -.-

continue - cleaned my room and found this! Knuckle Heads.
Photobucket

it was my sister's but I stole it when I was younger! it's like batu seramban but without the beans :)
Photobucket

and this book! I bought it with Elyza and Wheyjinn when we were form 4, I think! I still don't want to use it. wanna save it for some special class or something :P

Spontaneously went for dinner at Renaissance. omfg! they should really just off the lights at one end of the restaurant! safe electricity because it was only us there! gosh. there's always people there for their buffet but when there's no buffet, there's no people! sadcase.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I finally remembered to take some picture before eating :D actually, it's because I was bored when the adults were talking business and I was just sitting there! it sucks when my sister is not there to suffer with me.

I wish I had more siblings! being the youngest and stuck here alone is no fun!

Photobucket
with mama bear.



skipped class today without telling Sot Sot.
after knowing, she skipped too & went shopping -.-