Tuesday, April 13, 2010

taking back my love, you said you change, but still nothing.

iMovie - Princess Protection Program.

Turn back your time readers, because I'm taking you back to Saturday, 10th April 2010 ;)

Had a little get together reunion with a few of the Jupiterians. after that I went shopping with Angeline and Vivian.

Photobucket

idc what you guy say, 5 Jupiter class of 2008 is still the class to beat for rebelliousness.
we made teachers cry, made them not want to teach or even enter our class, made the top of the most complained class list, had the most suspended students and we even had our own little nasi lemak business that was going on. I know this isn't what we should be proud of but that's all we got :D

Didn't really shop with Viv cause she had to leave but I sure did shop with Angeline until I had to go press more money out :) My first time shopping with Sot. it was a successful mission. not gonna go shop with her some more because she makes me buy everything!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sot reading some Hannah Montana book.


Julian came back after sitting for his paper and we stayed there until nightfall. Went over to Royce after that. man. I tell you! Julian, even with a GPS system serious fail to lead the way! I blindly go also can find. tsk.

Stayed until quite late. I don't remember what we did but time surely passed by quickly.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sent Rachel home then I crashed at Ely's! Rachel, I blame YOUUYOUR MUM for getting me sick! I'm like a sick dog now! feeling like crap, suffering! I don't blame Ely for being the one that passed me her sickness but blame youu because you made me sleep with her :P:P! heh.

I bailed out of Ely's super early the next day. felt like a cheap hooker sneaking out after having sex. I did leave her a somewhat lovely note though :)

Fast Forward from Sunday morning to Monday evening :)

Choo came to pick Vivian & Rachel up from my place to go say bye-bye to Royce Jee. In the car, on the way there, we were all making noise, having a blast, laughing and shouting. Took loads of pictures in the airport, used up quite a lot of tissues. I won't say who used the most la okay. it's understandable.

Photobucket
I find that totally cool. Hols facebooking in the car!

NOTICE: Rachel has a severe face problem that day and requested that her face shall not be seen in any of what I think looks like lovely pictures of her.
heh. but since when I do what she says ;P

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Royce saying "remember when...."

Photobucket
Photobucket
wake up, SLEEPYHEAD!

Photobucket
I was totally drunk, I had my glasses upside down, or not :P

Photobucket
Photobucket

pictures from Vivian's camera!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'll cry myself to sleep when the next one leaves me here!

Said bye bye, hug hug, kiss kiss, wave wave, sniff sniff until we pretend to see Royce's flight taking off. yes. laugh it out.

The car ride back was totally intense, total silence.




more pictures from Choo's pro camera
coming your way :) after it comes my way of course.