Friday, April 9, 2010

when you fall apart, dry your eyes. life is always hard for the belle of the boulevard

iSeries - Supernatural

I'm spoiling my whole season of Supernatural :(

Season 4 is taking a long time to download so I started downloading season 5 too, from the latest one. but now, 8 of the latest episodes is done! I'm really fighting the urge to watch after watching the latest 2!

I'm watching it backwards! haha. no more! come on laa.

Season 3,4 and 5 isn't as scary as season 1 and 2. maybe because it's now very predictable. after watching this, I have a serious urge to put a packet of salt in my room. just in case :P

anyways.

I had my most excited morning and disappointed evening all in one day.

my mother told her friends that I'll be going to Perth for my holiday without me insinuating that I wanted to go. of course after hearing that, I got all excited and stuff.

Yesterday, she had a talk with my brother & she knew that I didn't have a chance of going to Perth anymore as my brother needed that money but she let me go on and on about how happy I was and how I'm gonna start saving money and stuff!

that hurts the most. I'm already used to being the one that has to sacrifice when it comes to money problem. My brother will get all the money first then I'll get what's left after my sister is done too.

it just sucks! cause, here's the summary.

From Russia -> Malaysia = money
From Malaysia -> Adelaide = money
From Adelaide back -> Malaysia = money
From Malaysia -> Adelaide again = money!

he can only go into Australia for 3 month one time as his job starts only in November but he'll be graduating this July therefore he has to come back here then go back there. Might as well stay here until August! but nooo. staying here isn't an option -.-

sometimes it's so hard to appreciate life when it's so sucky!



I can't wait to be living on my own
where I can do anything I want on my own time!