Sunday, April 18, 2010

said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control & I need you now.

iMovie - Dear John.

Photobucket
two weeks together, that's all it took, two week for me to fall for you

I really didn't like it. disappointing. such a letdown.

If you watched it without knowing what book its based on, who directed it or anything, you wouldn't think that its based on one of Nicholas Sparks' book because you wouldn't feel the love you felt while watching The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, Nights In Rodanthe or Message In The Bottle.

While watching, I feel so frustrated because the movie didn't really portray the hardship and the troubled life John been through before signing up for the army or how his father goes through the same thing everyday with his work and with his coins collection.

& they didn't really portray how open and down to earth and kind and nice and sweet Savannah is. && its so frustrating not to see how much in love John and Savannah is! in the movie they look like they're having a summer fling only. pffts.

The movie didn't really grabbed my heart like how the book did. But to be honest, it's such a good book, it sucked seeing how they transfer that into a movie. They rushed everything in the movie until it seemed like they missed all the important element that made the book special.

I hate the explanation that Savannah gave to John about why she's with Tim in the movie because in the book, that's the type of person Savannah is. she would give up everything she believed in, everything she dreamt about to help others.

BUT BUT I do like the ending of the movie more than the ending of the book ;) the only thing I like about it. that's all. such a letdown, really! shouldn't have watched :P

Now I wish that The Last Song wouldn't be as disappointing as this one! I have yet to read the book. Maybe I'll just read the book after the movie.

The movie is nothing like the book. I think you should read the book to be more satisfied because I felt empty watching the movie.

I've realised that I shouldn't read or watch any book/movie that has a book/movie. because I'll compare them and then I'll get all frustrated and stuff. I should start reading something that won't be produced into a movie.

I've been sick for over a week now which sucks because now I can't start studying! My finals is about 10 days away and I have yet picked up my books. Its either I don't have the mood to or I don't feel good or I'm having a headache. I have to get better, like right NOW!




I have so much to self teach myself.
I'm actually worried! oh crap.