Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Music is Life.

Alright, here's my philosophy on music. It's important to have music you love in life. It's important to have music that suits your mood, weather it's mad, or depressed, or happy, or excited, or even hyper. Many people around the world quotes " Music is part of life. Music defines who you are. Music is the cure". Ohkay, fine, I made that up. But it's true. Music is what we listen everyday. Even if it's the voice of someone talking or the sound of rain drops on your window. Musicians, singers, they appreciate music. They produces wonderful melody. Music is part of life that we can't miss. It's like it's your birthday every single day. It's like icing on a beautiful cake. It makes life perfect.

Here are some music that defines who I am every minute of every day


When I want the situation to be scary ::
  • Jem - They.
  • White Zombie - More Human Than Human

When I feel sad or depressed ::
  • Christina Aguilera - Hurt.
  • Mandy More - Cry.
  • Keane - We Might As Well Be Strangers.

In a dancing mood ::
  • Justin Timberlake - My love.
  • Chris Brown - Gimme That.
  • N'Sync - Pop.
  • Ashlee Simpsons - L.O.V.E.

When I'm pissed off or angry ::
  • Fall Out Boys - Champagne for My Real Friends.
  • Yellow Card - Lights and Sounds.
  • The All-American Rejects - Move Along.

Songs that puts me in a deep sleep ::
  • N'Sync - One Last Cry.
  • Josh Gorban - You Raise Me Up.
  • Fastball - Out of My Head.
  • Five for Fighting - Superman.

Great sing-a-long songs ::
  • Fergie - Fergalicious.
  • JoJo - It's a Little Too Late.
  • Hilary Duff - Wake Up.
  • The Fray - How to Save a Life.

In Love songs ::
  • Lifehouse - Blind.
  • Story Of the Year - Sidewalk.
  • Sherly Crow - I Shall Believe.
  • Howie Day - Collide.

Party Songs ::
  • Paris Hilton - Nothing In This World.
  • LFO - Girl on TV.
  • Bow Wow - Let Me Hold You.
  • T.I - 24's.
  • Nelly Furtado - Maneater.

Awesome TV Series Theme Songs ::
  • Hilary Duff - Come Clean. `Laguna Beach.
  • Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Want to Be. ` One Tree Hill
  • Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten. ` The Hills.

Famous Soundtracks from Tv Series ::
  • Five for Fighting
    - 100 years.
  • Rascal Flatts
    - Stand.
  • Dashboard Confessional - Don't Wait.
  • Keane - Somewhere Only We know.
  • Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars.

There are pretty much many many different music for different peoples. Almost all movies and TV series and even reality programs have their own soundtracks and music. Music is every where in the world. Music is like magic. hahha. ;) Anyhow, everyone loves music. I'll put it in one word. Music rocks!