Sunday, December 3, 2006

Back to Yester Year.

Interesting. Very interesting. =). Went to Mont' Kiara today. for the ABC market or what-ever it's called. haha. Bought many many hair bands. It's nicee.. Fashion.. Bought some ear rings too! haha. Spend spend spend. Like nobody's business. It's so hot today. So sunny. I can't stand it. Not nice. haha. I mean I can stand it lar, haha but it's just not normal. haha. ;). Stupid sister and I took Nameless 'the puppy we found' to find her way home. How dumb is that. Not about taking it to find her home but went at this time! It's now 4.20 p.m. Haha. How crazy is that. Lucky I'm fair. It's okay to get tanner. ahha. Anybody wants a puppie? She's cute. and obedient. and smart. All paria is smart actually. Smarter than breeded dogs anyways. haha. Poodle.. hahha. dummb. Later on, I might be going out yam char with Jing Kai and Choo. Wondering if I should go or not. I don't feel like going. Not today anyways. But I wanna eat sushi. ahhahaa. Decide.decidee.. hmmmm.. Blek. xD. I don't know what emo is that. AHAHA.. excited I guess.? Depends. I wanna sleep. I'm so sleepy. haha woke up almost 12 p.m. Auntie Florence and May Yeng came over to 'check out' the puppy. Woke me up. Went down but they left. Cheh.

Christmas is on it's way. Presents.. I don't celebrate Christmas so.. not really excited about it. I hope we'll have another Thanks Giving Festival. Like late year. It was fun.. This time I'm going to call all my friends over.. wee.. Haven't meet up with Lauren yet. Hopefully it will be soon. Oh gosh, my tuition is starting soon. Ruin my holidays
only having to hold a pen. I'm not sure if I could even write nicely. Hey you guys out there. You've heard about Elyza right. My friend. She said she'll come to my house on the 4th or 5th this month after her trip back to Penang. Do you think she'll come over?. I've called her but she din't reply my call. Even Kim replied my call.. My kinda friend. Not complaining here.. It's sad. really. though her boyfriend wasn't an issue anymore. Din't see her tuition and church friends in the picture. Oh wells. I have plenty more friends. ahha. I'm thinking of throwing a party in my condo. Like an end-er of this year kinda party. Everyone is welcome. Open door policy. haha. So.. planning.. Anyways.. here are some picture of the puppy.. If any one wants this puppy.. Contact me.. hahahaha. at 017-6703247. seriously. Free. Adopt a dog. ahhaa. It's so cute.. trust me.