Monday, December 11, 2006

What is installed for me?

I think I'm losing interest in blogging already. haha. How weak is that. Din't blog so many days already. Went Christmas shopping with my auntie that other day. Spend almost RM70. hmm. Even bought a little present for myself. A Kimi Raikkonen McLaren hot wheel car. It's damn expensive already. I use to get it got RM9.90 but now it's RM12.90. Gosh. Collect them again next year. wohoo. Anyways, I saw so many familiar faces in OU that other day. Bumped into Tanya and Christon. Talked for awhile then went shopping again. ;). This past few days hasn't been so bad to me. At least there's something special installed for me.

It's already 11th December. School restarts on the 3rd of January. gosh. Time passes fast this year. Get over it. Yesterday, Sunday, went out for dinner with Lauren. It's been a long time since I saw her. hehe xD. Ooh right, watched football after that, while playing Taboo. hehe. How can Chelsea not win man. argh. that last shot should have went in!! Lampard hit the pole 3 times man. gotta go back and practise on that. Practise makes perfect =D.


So, when is PMR result coming out? any prediction? it's said that it would be coming out on the 19th, 27th and 28th. that's one of the big day for us form 3's. Ooh wells, don't think about that. haha. Now my party. An end-er party for everyone. hahaha. that's lame. oh wells. done blogging. till next time.