Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Got blown off Again.

First off, my previous post. I asked what you'll think about Elyza, my friend, coming over to my place. Already have the answer. She blew me off again. That's probably what she knows best now days. Such a great friend. She said she'll come back on Wednesday and come over this Thursday. But, things has changed. Oh wells, If that's how she wants it to go... She has it going well. I was just finishing her second present today.. yeap, I got her 2 presents. My grandmother came over, that means I don't have to cook my own meal. hahaha. I'm loving it. =) And and, Jessie brought back the copy of Refresh My Ride. haha. It's still funny after some time. Can't stand but to LAUGH MY HEAD OFF!!. wahaha... Any how, I've re-decorated my table or should I say arranged my table. Gonna add a posting board tomorrow and I was thinking of making something round to put the hair bands that I bought not long ago. Plans. That's a good start. So, I just finish watching TRL. That program is a must watch program for lots of different reasons. I'll tell you why. Number 1. Stephen Colleti is hosting it. yes the hottie from Laguna Beach. Also, Damien is hot. Number 2. It keeps you updated with the new songs. What's nice and what's not. Number 3. Get jealous with all the prize that the audience gets. Number 4. See Stephen. hahaha. He's so hot. ;) I'm off to bed nooow.
Tomorrow , a brand new day for a brand new post. See y'all.