Thursday, December 7, 2006

Faith is behind every destiny

I'll start by saying ::
- Happie 15th Birthday to Zhee Yi and Jun Cheng. =) -

I've been watching this Chinese drama called Revolving Doors of Vengence. It's some hotel drama with bad peoples and good peoples which is blinded by the bad ones who wants the good ones to think that the other good ones are the bad ones. haha. It's nice at the starting, because it's kinda clueless on who's the bad ones and who's the good ones. But it will be revealed. You have a bad father, it also comes with a bad child. This bad girl is a two face-bitch, so to speak. She pretends to like this guy who is obviously in love with another girl who is also blinded by the bad girl who pretends to be her good friend. Alright, here's my point of view on love. Why can't faith-ed people who loves each other can never be together without going through obstacles? Why can't we all be honest when it comes to love? Why is love so scary? It's sad to see this kind of drama. You guys already know it's a true feeling , why must they act it out again?. I mean, it happens in real life, it also happens in a fake one, a pretend life. Is it that interesting to watch.. Does it amuse us?

Second chapter. hahah. so to speak, again. ;) Have you guys hear about the wind. apparently it's called ' Durian Wind ' . Mum told me. Why is it named 'durian'? Does it smells like it? Does it poke? haha. Anyhow, me and my sis was planning yesterday to go down to Penang, road trip. Have some sister-ly bond. hahah. I was excited about it when I told my mum , that's when she told me about the wind. Potong steam!

Holidays almost over. I'll be form 4. I'll be one year elder. I'll be on my way to be on my way to be on my way to be a women. haha. Get it? It sucks because I haven't had much fun on my holidays. I can't go out. Can't have any friends over, by all means I meant Ely, she don't wanna come for unknown reasons. It's safe to say that my holiday sucked. I wanna cruise!! It's like I'm paddling instead of cruising. Figuratively speaking. Being me sucks. haha.

Alright, Today's Quote. ( let's quote about LOVE )
:: Maybe Romeo and Juliet were fated to be together, but just for awhile, and then their time passed. If they could have known that beforehand, maybe it would all have been okay. I'd take fate into my own hand. I wouldn't let some guy drag me down. I'd be lucky if I even had that kind of passion with someone, and if I did, we'd be together forever. Even now, I believe that for the most part, love is about choices. It's about putting down the poison and the dagger and making your own happy ending. Most of the time. And sometimes despite all your best intention, fate wins anyways ::