Wednesday, December 21, 2011

tonight, we are young, we'll set the world on fire, we can burn brighter

iSeries - Gilmore Girls S7

sissy came home for 3 weeks and before she left, Air Asia was having a promotion. only RM140 each way to Perth.

I didn't know if I wanted to be in Perth for their summer, because I wanted to be there during winter! so I was considerating, I was taking my own sweet time, thinking if I should or shouldn't go.

By the time I decided, the airtics was more expensive! I waited too long so my airtics was super expensive!

but anyhoo,
I'LL BE SPENDING CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS IN PERTH :))!

hopefully sissy will not get bored of me while I'm there :s because I'm going to be there LONG!

so before that, I have so much to do! get stuffs to bring over to Perth, get my stuffs done, hang out with friends!

4 days after my exams seems short to finish everything on my list.

get my glasses done, cut my hair, get my products.. damn.

and so! myy best friend just turned 20! TWO OOHH!

Photobucket

I took her out for ice cream in MickeyDees because everywhere else was closed. a little lame but we had fun :)! well, 20 is a good age where she should learn that we should have mellow birthdays :p HAHAA!

I'm a little bummed I'm going to turn 21 in just a few months! big deal! I want it to be big, hugee! :D do all 21st appropriate things!

Like play 21 when I turn 21 :))))!