Monday, December 19, 2011

you think people would have enough of silly love songs

iMovie - Glee Movie Concert.

I'm always wondering if they are lip-syncing or not. I know Darren Criss wasn't! if they talk between when they sing, you can tell.

Love Finn's version of Jesse' Girl! damn.

so, Year 2 Semester 1 exam done and dusted!
finally!

I really hated this semester, really really hated it. hated most of the lecturer, the way they teach is so below par standard.

Business Law kicked my behind! I was ready, I've studied, I remembered but I didn't have time to finish 5 questions, 2 1/2pages answers, though I had 3 hours! I stayed for that 3 hours!

at least I answered a few questions with confident! I had troubles studying Malaysian Sources of Law so I had trouble answer that question. other than that, it was fine.

anyways. new semester starts January 9th! so I'm going to spend my 3 weeks wisely :D!