Tuesday, December 27, 2011

merry christmas to all, and to all a good night!

iMovie - What A Girl Wants.

blogging here in Perth :)
while both sissy and Sam's off to work.

The flight here was more comfortable than I hoped it would be. didn't get much sleep though. I'm weird like that. I get transportation sick very easily and I can never sleep while on the move.

my seat was originally at the middle row, in the middle seat but I purposely boarded last to get an open row of seats :D heh. and I got it :) ohyeah.

this year, my christmas day started out so beautiful. I was in the sky and the sun was rising. such a beautiful view!

Had my first traditional Christmas day at Sam's parents home. I got to open presents! and I got so many Vitamin Water :D! ohyeah!

Also had traditional western christmas lunch like turkey, ham, potatoes & other vegetable.

anyways, enough words! I've been having some pretty terrible headaches lately, I can't even sit up straight long enough to form sentences!

here's some pictures to paint my day!

Photobucket
getting ready!

Photobucket
opening presents :)))!

Photobucket
sissy & all her presents!
she had a curling iron! gots to steal that :p

Photobucket
my favourites!
how did you know?

Photobucket
the naked table!
we had poppers to play with. it had some pretty cheap gifts inside.
& jokes!

Photobucket
Sam's mums & pops cooking our lunch

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the little fella talks!

Photobucket
lunch is served.
this is not all.

Photobucket
yumss

Photobucket
excuse the expression! CHERRIES!!

After lunch, we were all chilling outside until the sun went down!

The weather here is not humid hot, but sunny hot. so there's still some cool breeze when you're hidden from the sun.

Laid out on the grass for hours because the weather was just awesome!

Photobucket
Photobucket
my presents this year.