Saturday, December 3, 2011

every time I look inside your eyes, you make me wanna die

iShow - Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011.

the last one I watched was way back when Justin Timberlake was the musical guest.

The new angels that I like are Candice & Behati and Lily. && Chanel! she's so adorable when she smile/laughs.

went "Money River" last wednesday. I wanted to hunt for sandals but I couldn't find any! either no size, or no colour -.-

so I only bought one pair! good enough, I guess.

me, mums and sissy ended up buying so many pairs of geek glasses :p

#geekpower yo :)

there's so many different colours, it was a tough one choosing only a few. I wanted it all for every different days! HAHA.

Photobucket
sissy!

Photobucket

Photobucket
my colours :))!

took one to get my lens done. I'm amazed that my power hadn't gone up since form 4, when I first had glasses made :))!

#geekpower!

well, here we are, excited to get our cool frames fitted :)

Photobucket
girls just wanna have fun!

since sissy and Sam came back, they've been camping it out in my room because there's just no room for em to sleep in. my grams is having sissy' room, so..

so messy I tell youu! so many iPhone charger wire sticking out of here and there, so many iPhones laying around the table!

there is literally no room to walk! sorry, I meant no FLOOR to walk on.

Photobucket

since the party's in my room, Keenan also wants to sleep in my room -.-

save mums some electrical expenses with 4 people in one air cond room! HAHA. good deal.

Photobucket
now its Herbal Essences yo!

sissy was buying her and sam' air ticket home. it was on promo RM140 one way. I was still procrastinating and still deciding if I should go over for Christmas.

I took so long until the promo ended, and my flight tic was super expensive!

anyhoo, still,

I'LL BE IN PERTH FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR :)))!

Photobucket
pop tarts?
Sam's gone bonkers!