Friday, November 25, 2011

gazing at the ceiling as we entertain our feelings in the dark

iSeries - Laguna Beach

another week passed by in a bleep! Just done my law presentation. it didn't go as smoothly as I thought it would.

It was surely interesting to analyse and understand the case. I had fun doing it. I liked doing it.

Law is now my favourite subject. and Strategic Management :)! but I'm pretty sure Law is going to kick my behind pretty badly in finals. I don't know how the f I'm going to study Law.

I had SM quiz but I was absent that day. I played hooky and I missed out on 5 marks. or so I thought.

like I said, I love my SM lecturer :))! she let me take the quiz, but a different, more difficult one than the one the others did. had 4/5 which makes my overall assignment marks a 47/50. not bad, not bad.

only know one subject assignment overall marks this semester.

and so.

Jessica is home. she surprised us all. I don't know why she came home, I don't know how long she'll be here.

all I know is that my finals is in 2 weeks and I have to study!
hey yo, I'm a dork, remember? ;p

anyways. the greater news that Jessica is home is that she brought along 7 bottles of Vitamin Water for me :DD

Photobucket
Photobucket
my love, my love.

OHYEAH! Doubly happy!

hmm. pretty much summed up my boring-5days of class-filled-weekdays-for the week.

oh check this out
Photobucket
WOW right? oxidise 99.



since sissy' home, I'm in for a fun-filled weekend :)!