Tuesday, July 19, 2011

beating like a drum and it's coming your way.

iMovie - Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows pt. 2

it's a must watch :)

can't believe that there will be no more Harry Potter. but anyways, a great series of movies. Thank you J.K.Rowling :))! it tickled my movie taste buds.

I cannot believe that Neville Longbottom (Matthew Lewis) is so hot in the last movie! whaaat. I've been watching the first few movies, and when I went to watch this part with my sissy & Sam, I was shocked. I thought it was a different guy playing Neville!

seeing how hot is became is my number 1 reason I recommend that you guys should go watch the movie :p heh.

so, sissy & Sam are now back in Perth, where they belong. and I'm here alone :( literally alone because the mumster ain't here either.

sad. I'm in the detox phase. I've gots to cleanse myself of Jess and Sam. ohman. I miss em already!

Photobucket
packing 4 hours before her flight -.-

Photobucket
Sam's extremely happy!

till next year you guys :( it's my turn to visit you there :D

Before sissy left, she had such bad luck with the car. oh my poor car! it got scratched pretty badly at One Utama. they suspect that a trolley did it. one long thick scratch from the front to the back passenger door.

to add salt into the wound, she got banged my some drunken dude :( my whole car needs a serious paint job.

the up side was that mommy wasn't mad or anything like that. not that I thought she would start screaming or shouting at us. she's not that type. instead, she did what I expected and laughed and said it was alright, it needed a face lift afterall.

me mommy will not scold us for any damage to the car or whatever unimportant. that's what I love about her.

yea :) well anyways.

I've been playing with my GF2 and I'm seriously not loving it. maybe I don't know the rules about using a system camera but it would not let me take close-up pictures! that's one thing I don't like about it.

mind you these pictures are not edited, just re-sized and bordered.

Photobucket
Photobucket
this is as far as I could zoom into before it won't let me take!

Photobucket
no flash.

Photobucket
using the IA mode.

Photobucket
with the SCN(flower) mode

Photobucket
finally, found a way to take close-up pictures
by using the Scene Flower mode.

Photobucket
used the Dymanic Art mode.

Photobucket
normal mode, without flash.
check out how dark the picture is.

Photobucket
this is as far as I could zoom with the IA mode.

Photobucket
with the program AE mode, flash.


& also, the pictures are pretty dark without flash :(

I don't like it when it would not let me take pictures the way I want to capture it! just let me take my bloody picture when I press the button goshdamned it!

thank you.