Wednesday, July 6, 2011

its such a funny thing, when nothing's funny when it's you.

iMovie - I Am Number Four.

Just came back from a 2 nights 3 days trip to Penang with sissy and Sam :))

Photobucket
Photobucket
its so hazy!

I think I'm getting old cause I can't remember as much details as I used to last time. Well anyways, we wanted to stay at Shangri - La of course, but uncle Gordon could only get us half off the normal rate which totalled to RM450++ a night. which was still quite expensive.

so we had no other choice but to stay elsewhere. Booked a room at the Evergreen Laurel Hotel. it wasn't that bad. plus, it's like a 20 minute walk to Gurney.

Photobucket
before.

Photobucket
after :p

Photobucket
the toilet.
we always convene in the toilet. LOL.

Photobucket

Sam & Jessy always shower with super hot water until got steam. I can't shower that hot.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
heh. I'm having chicken wing while Jessy showers.

Started the journey at around 11am. initially we said we would wake up and leave by 7am but my sister and Sam couldn't wake up. as usual.

so we started quite late, plus there was a massive traffic jam in between Ipoh & Taiping. 2 trucks overturned, we were stuck and moved about 200m for the past 1 hour & 30 minutes.

Photobucket
Photobucket

it was insane.

reached and checked in the hotel at around 5pm. so we just hopped on down to Gurney for dinner. tah pau-ed super lots of food to the room and eat :))!

Photobucket
my MUST have!

Photobucket

damn naise! I likey.

we had so much. The next night we went up to Bukit Ferringi and visited all the hotels around the coast line!

went to Hard Rock! man. that place is amazing. I wouldn't mind staying there one day! though it wouldn't be that nice to chill around the pool area cause it was quite crowded and there was children running around and screaming.

Photobucket
welcome.

Photobucket
Photobucket
we tourist.

Photobucket
Sam posing with Michael Jackson.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After a quick tour, we went to Park Royal next. I spent half my childhood in that hotel. It hasn't change one bit! so much memories in this hotel.

Photobucket
my second home.

Photobucket
this spot was where I learned how to swim!

Photobucket
this is such a commercial shot.

Photobucket
hello.

I wouldn't mind staying here too :D

Photobucket

It was still early, and the stores were just about getting ready to open so we went for dinner first. food wasn't that great. Oh speaking of food, the best is still the nasi kandar :) oh yums. bom inside your stomach :))

it's a party yo!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
it looks gross, but yums!

lol. I would love some nasi kandar right now... though mine had a fly in it. It was inside my salted egg :s but that's alright, I didn't shit or have food poisoning or anything unusual :)

"tai kuan sek sai kuan, sai kuan tong pou pan"
direct transalation - big germ eat small germ, small germ treats as nutrition.

hahaa. that's what my mother always say. that's her motto and quotation.

well anyways, back to the Bukit Ferringgi night market. there isn't anything to buy these days. Found a DVD stall but I didn't know what to get. I've got all the series I want already, and the movies I want wasn't clear yet so.

Photobucket

damn sad, I didn't get much. tsk. I've always wanted to go Penang and shop for DVDs all the time, but when I'm there, there's nothing to get. very disappointed.

the rest are just random pictures. we spend most of the time in the hotel. pffts.

Photobucket
I don't really like my new camera :(

Photobucket
save the earth!

Photobucket
Sam's new favourite tidbits.

Photobucket
my scotch neat :p
lol. no. it was some soft drink.
playing with my camera settings.

Photobucket
Photobucket
flowers outside. everyday different flowers.
I forgotten to touch it to see if it was real

Photobucket
forgotten to bring my lipbalm,
so I bought Burt's Bee's since it was on sale.

Photobucket
good night :)

Photobucket
when we entered.

Photobucket
before we left.

Photobucket
I never wanna leave this bed ♪

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

the weather wasn't too bad, apart from the heavy haze.

Photobucket
Photobucket
goodbye Penang.





lol. that's 52 pictures for you.
you've been bombarded!