Friday, July 8, 2011

you looked at me like you could save me, you could you know.

iSeries - Top Gear 17.

it's backk :))!

it's hilarious when Top Gear meets F1! and I love it. it's nicer to watch. haha.
such a great series. you should watch even though you're not interested in cars, you've gots to watch if you want a laugh!

anyways, class started this week. I only have one subject this short semester - economics which I'm not good at, at all.

hopefully having studied it for a year in foundation would help me.

also gotten back my semester 2 results, and I must say I'm really very shocked because I thought I tanked my Business Management. I really did. sometimes I wonder how they mark, but every other time I'm just going to count my blessings and appreciate my results.

4.0 GPA yo :)
let's hope I can keep it up, dorkos.

showed my mums, but show or don't show, she don't care about it -.-
just sometimes, I wish she did. ohwells.

After class on Wednesday, went to Sungai Wang with mums, sissy and Sam for a short while. I didn't get much, just some products I needed from Sasa :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
the boxes are pink, but the products are blue!

Photobucket
it was buy 1, free 1 so sissy got it.
it smells great!

Today, sissy, Sam and I went over to The Curve for awhile before they have to leave for Bangkok for a week :(

I wanted to get new water bottles because my old ones are starting to grow moulds or something at the bottom :s

learned my lesson not to buy those cheap ones cause then there'll be some odd smell. Bros is the way to go :p

Photobucket
I like buttons.
& also Jenson Button :p




can't wait for sissy and Sam to get back, for a day before they leave to Perth :(
so sad. I'll be the only one again.