Saturday, July 2, 2011

all the things that you are, beautifully broken, alive in my heart

iMovie - Transformers.

I'm in love with Shia LaBeouf.
I really am :)

& Bumblebee :))! I love that Sam calls him Bee. heh.

woke up extremely early today. like earlier than usual. at 7am :)!

sissy said she wanted to go JPJ super early. so alright. but she pigged and woke up a quarter to 10am. stupid.

me - while waiting, watched a few episodes of HIMYM then fell back asleep. hmm. chillex yo!

finally got ready after a few hours. we like to dilly dally when sissy's back cause she'll always get distracted from getting ready. she's silly.

anyways, plans for today was to hit Digital Mall so I could take a look at the camera I wanted to get which was the Lumix GF2. I don't even know why I wanted or how I thought of getting it in the first place.

all I remember was wanting a camera, the next day coincidentally Panasonic sent me their catalog and I saw the camera I wanted on it. googled more about it.

it wasn't even really on my mind until today. decided to just take a look and stuff. I ended up buying it after seeing in at the first stall I stopped at.

it's faith :) it's destined to be mine!

lol. not a bad price. paid RM 1999 for it. I wanted the black at first but sissy and the lady got me very into the white. so I got the white :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


with what I paid, it came with this 14-42mm lens, battery, 8 GB memory card, a camera bag, a sun protector thingy. and she threw in two 4 GB (RM 99) memory card and a lens protector that costs RM200 for free :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
now seeing it, I don't really like how long the lens is! that's long..
don't care! still love it with its flaws!

the lady was quite nice. I really liked her. she was friendly and honest. so buy! I couldn't believe I bought it either! usually I'll take months to think it over and make a pro/con list but this was impulsive buying :s

I got it from my mother!
who I must say bought another 2 pairs of Fit Flops this morning! after having bought a pair of ballet flats on Monday! her FitFlops slippers costs RM300 a pair okay!

she's still the pure shopaholic in the family. I come in 4th after her, brother and sissy. actually, everyone in this family is kind of a shopaholic in our own ways... crap.

well anyways. no regret! it was a little scary taking out RM2000 from the ATM machine! I've never carried so many RM50 notes before! HAHAA. yes, I had to 'press' money out because I didn't thought of buying my camera then and there!

but I'm glad I did :) finally something I got with my own money. though mums said she'll reimburse me RM1000 :)

I'm happy :) very happy. and blessed. and thankful. and humbled.

Photobucket
my new shyzle :)

oh I bought a new mouse too for my McApple Pie :) named her Cherry.

Photobucket

oh speaking of naming, I need to name my new camera! any ideas? :D
heh.

check out the different types of mode from my new camera, and the old one.

Photobucket
this is my FS3 modal.

Photobucket
by the GF2 modal :))
in Expressive mode.

Photobucket
this is the 16:9 in Dynamic Art mode.




wohoo. I'm on top of the world at the moment :)!
thanks.