Saturday, November 19, 2011

he likes me for me, not because I'm such a hottie.

iMovie - The Good Wife 2.

I've finish all season till the latest one :)!

I still love Will Gardner very mucho. and now I'm loving Zach, a lot! & I'm loving Eli Gold.

I love every character with the Gold name, like Ari Gold and Eli Gold :p though obviously Ari Gold would win in a mud fight!

I mean, he's ARI GOLD alright! :p

anyways. went for class on Friday, except it wasn't class. it was presentation day. and I knew that but I went anyways. because I'm that much of a dork!

HAHA. if only that was true. It's really because I'm such an addict. I get addicted to something so easily -.-

it was 9am - 1pm. I wished it was longer, I really did!

I'm having the time of my life.

maybe because I had a free week. no assignments to rush, no pressure to finish anything, no deadlines, no classes.

man, I love presentation week! love the week, not so much the presenting part of the week :s

came home, at night, facebook damn active! we were commenting on pictures and stuff and we were teasing each other. I laughed so hard until I was coughing and crying by myself in front of the screen.

I love my uni mates :) love them bucket loads.

Photobucket
The girls.

Photobucket
chilling out, hanging

ohyeah, the whole Auditorium just us because the groups slowly dispersed and went back before time was up. but we, we stayed for another 2 hours after class ended :)

Photobucket
oopsie. guilty.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
if only my classes were in there everyday!

I don't have all the pictures now. we used 3 cameras. I want em pictures so badly! got some silly pictures :)!

Photobucket
peace out!