Friday, November 11, 2011

he needs me now, but I can't seem to find the time.

iSeries - The Vampire Diaries S3

I'm obsessed with Niklaus! I so have this huuuuuge crush on him now :DD!

ooh Joseph Morgan

hoping this series will last for at least 6 seasons! heh. I like okay. better than Twilight saga.

speaking of series, it hasn't even aired yet, yet I get teary eyed thinking about the last few episodes of One Tree Hill. it doesn't help either with the cast tweeting about it and all. I'm so going to miss One Tree Hill.

I can still remember some of my favourite episodes, when I watched it and what song was playing!

OKAAAY! no more mushy mushy.

This week is presentation week! thank gosh I'm done with it. I can sit back and relax :))!

7/10 is not bad considering my nervousness and my jittery voice and me reading from the slides! I have stage fright in case you didn't catch that. I can't think when all eyes are on me!

done & done. plus, my research ain't all that bad or wrong. so technically, I'm on the right path! phew!

Photobucket
Rina, Fui Ng & KY :)

didn't take lots of picture the first day, more on the second day!

thank gosh I managed to present on the first day! class was packed the second dayyY!

Photobucket
outside so hot, my face red as a tomato :)

Photobucket
Syasha :)!
a friend I met this semester and we've gotten close.

Photobucket

Photobucket
we're having a picnic while Jason is presenting.

that should have been me but luckily Jason didn't print out the slides the day before so I went first. Jason comes before Jeanette on the namelist btw.

Photobucket
Siti Nadiah!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I don't remember what we were doing,
but that looks like my pooping face :p

Photobucket
if only my forehead is as smooth as my tomato cheeks!

Photobucket

Photobucket
that's Ms Shir-Li, the lecturer I like :)!

Photobucket
I'm very into business law.

I find it very fascinating! there's going to be another presentation next week, in Auditorium A :))! the cinema Audi. heh.

went to the office and asked my coordinator for the exact dates of my upcoming years' semester break and she said I had none! she's new btw. and I gave her an ear full!

They are already cutting my semester break short from February intake to January, and she said I had 3 long semester! she so deserved what I said to her, I'm sorry but if Segi wants to cut my break short, at least plan it beforehand! dumbasses.

now I can't even book my air tics to Perth because I'm afraid they'll change it again! stupid Segi and their management!

plus, now the air tics for the dates I want is so cheap! if the price increases, I'm so going to fcuk Segi upside down, inside out! :p