Friday, September 24, 2010

you don't know me, you don't even care, oh yeah!

iSeries -Hellcats.

new The CW series :) watched it just because of Matt Barr! he's so darn sexaay :D the One Tree Hill castoffs :p

me degree program has officially started! I've survived hell week. I called it hell week because I had to readjust my timing entirely from being a lazy ass to a must go to class bright and early dork! & let me tell you, it's not all that easy and simple!

Photobucket
first day with Angeline!

I really REALLY don't like my schedule! let's see, I have two days which ends before 7 and 3 days of back to back to back classes! WITHOUT breaks in between those classes! it's insane right? I mean, really!? what are we? degree robots?!

"You are the product of SEGi"
yes, they really said that! gosh. jerks!

but seriously, there's no break in between classes! it's one class after another, from 9AM till 6PM!

anyways apart from that, I really REALLY hate the fact that I have economics as one of my subjects! PLUS, the lecturer was my first semester foundation lecturer that gave me a bloody C- that ruined my whole CGPA thingy! -.-

did I mention I really hate econs?!

apart apart from that, Angeline transferred out of my class :( she wanted the 'fast and easy' route :p no, seriously!

apart apart apart from all of that, I had a really fun, exciting, friendly first week. I got to know almost everyone in class, all 20 or so of them! so darn little people!

I feel extremely naked in class because the lecturer person can see everything! there's not many people sitting in front to block their view! I pass notes also she can see -.-

eat coco crunch also can see!
Photobucket
hungrrry!

Photobucket
my horrid penmanship!


here comes my goals to achieve :-

#1 - get my butt to class everyday! (HAHAHAHA I'm laughing too!)
#2 - be a complete dork and geek and get results I'm proud to see
#3 - get to know everyone in class because seriously, we're stuck together for another 2 years!
#4 - make less noise in class, and laugh a little softer
#5 - did I mention attending every classes? I have to remind myself again ;p




bring on the hectic, tiring days! I'm ready!