Monday, September 13, 2010

so honey let me sing you a song, & listen to my words as they come out wrong

iSeries - One Tree Hill.

Been watching one tree hill for the past week now :) I'm watching it backwards though. haha so it's kinda weird first watching season 7 then season 4. knowing what's going to happen to them 7 years later feels sweet and different.

anyways. I don't know why it's been stop and go with my blogging :s How long has it been since my last blog post? that long! haha. most probably because I'm not sitting in front of my computer as often anymore therefore the urge to move my fingertips is minimal :P

Usually I'll blog because I have itchy hands or because there's something I wanted to share. but lately I've been rambling everything on Twitter! However, I think blogging is still the best way to share my thought because maybe in a year or two I myself get to remember what happened. how I felt and so on :)

alrights! no hodgepodge, proper act ;)

let's see if I can recap what happened the days after my last blog post.

Well there's Merdeka Day. I didn't hear any fireworks or any big shindigs happening. I was already in bed when the clock stroked 12! Happy Merdeka Day :D hahaa I said to myself, obviously.

I was quite happy and satisfied that day because I went out and bought Bones DVD season 1 & 2 :DD! woo. I'm an addict, I have to admit! I'm addicted to tv series. they really are my drug and gateway to hell :P

Photobucket

Ooh me and mums also stopped for Baskin Robbins :) seriously one quartz is just not enough, at all! went to my Aunts for dinner, nothing special!

Photobucket
the fish stuck its' tongue out at me, so I ate it all :D


Spent the next few days watching Bones, Bones and more Bones! heh. oh happy days!

hmm my mothers' friend moved in next door. It must be fun having a friend as your neighbour too! my mums is never home when she's home! get it? she's always next door every time she comes home. tsk!

Didn't have my internet connection from 4th Sept till 8th! it was torture not being able to go online. but thank gosh I could still tweet and use the internet from my phone! and thank gosh my mother haven't change my phone plan :))! unlimited access is sweet!

that's soon gonna change! I don't want my mother paying so much on my phone bill when I can hardly finish up RM 30 every month! yes I'm very conservative :D

so, day 2 of not having any internet connection, I decided to give Streamyx a call and every time I call them, I feel like I'm talking to a dumber Garcia (from Criminal Minds) I always wonder what they're doing while talking to us.

I called them a couple of times I think cause they couldn't solve my problem and they don't know what's wrong too. there's this one girl technician that was no help at all, asked if I could rate her -.- if I could give a 0, I would. and I kinda did ;p

it's so stupid to ask if she was helpful when she couldn't even solve my problems! They said they needed 48-72 hours to resolve my problem! my buttocks!

the technician called the next day and told me he'll come to take a look. ohuh! I don't like the sound of that cause he'll change this and that and I'm one that don't like changes! in the end he couldn't help too. he said it was my modem problem and asked for a change.

miracle happened when another technician called me in the evening to check up on things, he told me the sweetest words possible that day :P he said my internet came back on! AHH I loved him! haha.



some days I take my internet connection
for granted. thinking that it'll be there always,
but some times it needs a little vacation time.
and I'll always miss it, & want it back badly!