Sunday, September 12, 2010

NewKidsOnTheBlock had a bunch of hits, chinese food makes me sick

iMovie - It Takes Two.


"the can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars over the fence, world series kinda stuff"

heh :)

so here's the thing, I got infected with the Monopoly bug a few weeks back! all I could think about and speak about and dream about was Monopoly! haha. I'm being very serious, as a heart attack!

Photobucket

thank gosh I had a younger cousin :) that will play anything with me!

hey! despite my age, I am still the second youngest in this family :D

I really had the monopoly bug, I played 4 games in a day! I think in total we played 9 times in 3 days! haha. I couldn't help it

Photobucket
yea :D dangerous row!

Photobucket

I love getting the red spot which are Sydney, New York and London! cause every time my cousin lands there I get to sing :P

'I see London, I see France, I see your underpants'

Photobucket
We've gone completely psycho :D

lets make this blog post a two in one combo :)
you're lucky (not really) cause I'm lazy!

grabbed a late lunch with Rachel and Vivian on Thursday! ohmy how days have flew by since that day!

you know Sunway Giza is actually a very cooling place to hang out. in my opinion, it's the only great spot to be sitting indoors but feels like we're outdoor! they should really have more place like that!

Photobucket
I was the only one having breakfast on a lunch outting -.-

Photobucket
Photobucket
gedik khoo! one of Rach's many nicknames for her!
haha.

question : what does gedik actually means in English?

Photobucket

Rachel got her Tutti Frutti after not knowing what it is.

Photobucket
I say she's fairly enjoying something she didn't know :)