Monday, September 27, 2010

like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone

iSeries - Supernatural 6.

the Winchester boys are back :))!

I've been bugging my mums to bake something for me for the past few weeks! we just got a mini oven, we wanted a toaster but we didn't see properly when we purchased it. haha so we got an oven instead -.-

anyways, I've never baked in my life! I've seen people bake, I've seen Elyza bake, I've seen Jamie Oliver bake! he made it look so simple and delicious! & that is why I've been bugging me mums to teach me to bake.

on Sunday after breakfast, we went to get everything we need for baking. it was a fun, exciting process for me -the buying stuff part. the baking part, not so much!!

I'm not nearly a rookie, and my mother is there shouting at me, calling me stupid and stuff :( she's like "don't do that, don't do this" so I gave up and just sat there, watched her do all those stuff!

I'll go :"maa! that's not how Jamie Oliver does it la" & she said :"because I'm not Jamie Oliver, I'm Mama Oliver" -.-

I was really very surprised by how much butter goes into baking! butter and sugar! I'm officially afraid of eating cakes, any cakes!

Photobucket
butter & sugar!

its actually true what they say - you crave, you bake, but you'll never want to eat what you've baked!

so I'm never bothering my mums to bake anymore :) one time is enough, thank you!

Ooh, I gave that banana cake to the TM guys working outside my house! HAHA. thankfully they didn't ring the doorbell and ask to use the bathroom :p

Photobucket
the top looks nice, the bottom -looks like a bottom!

well today, went out with mums :) we didn't get the fully day of shopping we promised each other so we had another go today! went to the hawkers for brunch! everything was so appetising! I wanted everything :))!

prawn mee. lam mee. chee cheong fun. chow kuay teow. curry laksa. tom yam. hokkien mee. ipoh hor fun. yummy yummy my tummy! HAHA I wanted everythiing :D

stopped by her office to get everything settled first before starting our shopping spree 2.0!

today I got what I went there to get :)

Photobucket

yes, notebooks from Daiso! heh it's cheaper than popular or any other bookstores! its not cheap, but it's cheaper! haha. and I like the lines!

I browsed at Borders for awhile and saw this two books!

Photobucket
Mini Shopaholic!

AHH. I had no idea that Sophie Kinsella was even writing another Shopaholic series book after Shopaholic and Baby! so I was genuinely surprised to see her book on the new release stand. I'm definitely getting it, hell yeah baby :)! -her next title "Teenage Shopaholic" :P

I'll wait for the paperback size that I want! that sized one is quite pricey :( it's nice and all but I've gots to be reasonable, right right? ;p

Nicholas Sparks new book just came out too. I'm not too excited about that because there's still a few more of his old classics that I've yet to check out! I'll have his collection of books joining my collections of books in no time ;P

I should really take up a part time job at some bookstore, really!

speaking of Nick Sparks, I finally saw the original cover for his Nights In Rodanthe book! usually it's the movie cover everywhere! its so pretty, the original cover!

Photobucket

You know I hate it when the movie comes out and the original cover books are lifted from the shelves! I'm just saying some people -like me wants to have the original cover book!

anyways, enough of books! some of you might think books are boring ;)

Had dinner at...

Photobucket

...before coming home :)





I've spent heaps today,
but not nearly as much as my mommy did!