Saturday, September 25, 2010

you are the best thing that's ever been mine

iMovie - Ironman 2.

Had a mother daughter bonding shopping spree day ;)

I know my mums missed me so much this days because I'm never home! that's a change! haha. she keeps calling and asking me to come home soon and stuff.

so yesterday, I decided to take her out! heh.

we were having fun but our fun got cut short when my mums was needed back in the office -.- spoiled everything only!

so we rushed back to her office, but before that, I managed to get my hands on 3 amazing books :))!

Photobucket

I saw the Mitch Albom book on the stands and knew I've gots to get it! The first two books of his that I read had an impact on me. I'm sure I'll enjoy reading this one.

now I've got to get For One More Day book.

also got The Last Song :) I can't wait any longer for the normal cover! screw it ;p it was totally meant to be when I saw the 50% for the 2nd book sticker! must be my lucky day! haha.

Photobucket
the different shades of Last Song ;p

anyhoo. I had a fun half day :) though I didn't get what I went there to get, I got the books I wanted but didn't went there to get, I'm a happy girl for that :)

Came home, did some arts and craft before calling it a day! I really don't remember all my subject's names and which set of homeworks is for which class! it's still early! but I'll get it eventually

in the meantime, to get me remembering which sets of papers are from which class..

Photobucket
heh :)