Saturday, March 17, 2007

When it's all comin' back to me now.

wohooo!. Formula one is back. I'm actually watching it right now. Unfortunately, Felipa Massa dint get in Q3. He's beautiful car broke down. so to speak. in Formula one, there's like a reason why it broke down and that instant, they'll know, why unlike us, normal drivers.Anyways, haha I'm gonna talk more about formula one in this entry because it's back!! Kimi Raikkonen is looking very good so far. Fernando Alonso can't seem to find his pace to overtake his teammate Lewis Hamilton. For me, that is a very good news. it's a good news for people who dislike bad news. HAHAHA. Well, I'm missing Michael Schumacher right now. Imagine not to listen to that beautiful Germany's anthem is not very nice ;P. well it's good enough to hear the Finland anthem all the time. =D ohkay ohkay. less talk about formula one.

This week was so dull and slow and boring. it's only the past few days that has alittle excitement. hahaa. been going out to yam char early at night with cousins. it's soo fun. it's like fun to be out with them. love them loads. well, Ely just came back from bali
, now whining about how she'll fail for her monthly exams. That is like chalk screeching on a blackboard for me. Dude, I'm here all week but din't study at all.!! I don't give a damn man. it's not like they can transfer me to arts if i failed one or two paper. unlike others who has to study and must get A i don't give a damn.. people should learn to relax and enjoy life, why carry so many burden when you can carry a balloon. ;p that is nonsense. scratch that. anywyas, good luck to everyone for the monthly exam. get A's and make your parents proud. haha, fortunately, my mom is a cool mom, she doesn't give a damn unless i fail ALL the time.

ohkay ohkay till next time. gonna concentrate on my formula oneeee.