Saturday, March 24, 2007

Rules in Malaysia is unfair.

we are corrupting Whey Jinn! hahhaa =D.

SUPPOSE to go out with Ely today but tak jadi cose OTHER people have business of their own! I can't wait till i drive! can't people who can drive take people who can't drive out.. send them,fetch them or whatever! so annoying.

According to rules other than the Malaysian's rule or Asian for that matters, people who's edy reached 16 years old are able to drive.. and I'm pretty sure they don't have to go for NS! Why must Malaysia be so sucky!?!? drive at 17.. attend NS for 3 months
! how do you expect a girl to last THAT long? Girls enemy is guys best friend.. MUD!! yuck!

I feel so laggy. it feels like there's so much to do but there isn't.. the holidays always mess with my hard drive. =D

Oh gosh, I want to know where Kimi's roadshow will be!! Ferrari is edy having it in One Utama from the 21th till the 25th of March. hurry now to see!